A320 Leg Access Platform
The A320 Leg Access Platform is a fixed height maintenance platform designed as an engineer’s platform for undertaking service on wheel struts and to provide wheel bay access on Airbus A320 aircraft.
The platform can be provided with either 2x over centre jacks or 2x kickdown jacks.
The platform is easily manoeuvrable, whilst being fully compliant with European standards and legislation.
System Benefits & Advantages
- Modular aluminium design and construction
- Lightweight easy to manoeuvre by one person
- Aluminium basic sections
- No slip tread
- 2 man safe working load (SWL)
- Good impact resistance, high rigidity & reduction of weight over steel by 2/3
- High corrosion & UV resistance providing long life with high quality appearance
- No additional finish-galvanising or painting