Water-repellent degreaser, usable cold, with a high flash point, developed for the degreasing of metal surfaces, duroplastics and machine elements, even if they are wet. HYSO 93 is not subject to classification under the European legislation on VOCs.(Directive 1999 /13/CE)
- HYSO 93 is a very pure product, absolutely free from impurities such as, chlorinated solvents, benzene solvents and water. Owing to these qualities and the very low risk of flammability, it is recommended in all work to be carried out in badly ventilated places with difficult access.
- The water-repellent property allows water to be displaced from moist surfaces; the risks of corrosion by accumulation of water in inaccessible areas or by condensation are therefore reduced.
- The intended limited volatility makes the use of this product possible in bath if necessary and minimizes losses due to evaporation, which permits an important saving of product.
- The flash point is stable in time and remains constant throughout the duration of evaporation.
- HYSO 93 is inert on metals (steel, aluminium and its alloys, zinc and galvanized steels, etc.), plastics (PVC, ABS, polyethylene, polyester, polyurethanes, plexiglass, etc.), rubbers and elastomers.
- It can be employed on painted or varnished surfaces (polyurethanes, acrylic resins, etc.) without risk of attack or tarnishing.