Skydrol 500 B-4
Skydrol 500B-4 hydraulic fluid is a Type IV fluid formulated to exceed the rigid specifications of the aircraft manufacturers. It has been in commercial usage since 1978 and have demonstrated outstanding performance.
• Has been in commercial usage since 1978 and has demonstrated outstanding performance.
• The Skydrol 500 series of fluids has the longest service history among phosphate ester products.
• Skydrol 500B-4 contains the same break through anti-erosion additive and acid scavenger found in Skydrol LD-4
• Skydrol 500B-4 is the most worker friendly of the aviation phosphate esters
• Least irritating to skin and less prone to form mists which can be irritating to the respiratory tract